The policy of H Docherty Limited is to provide customer satisfaction for the stockholding and sales of flues, chimneys, fans, ventilation products, multi-fuel stoves and associated components and the provision of related training services.
This is achieved by:
- Operating a national sales and distribution network supported from a central warehouse.
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained to provide excellent levels of order fulfilment.
- Ensuring that all products offered comply with all relevant legislation and regulations appropriate to their construction and use.
- Providing a delivery service that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Offering a range of training courses aligned to customer needs.
- Reacting quickly to solve any product or service issues.
The company is committed to compliance with applicable requirements for its products, whether they are customer stated or legislative requirements.
The company has developed a quality system to highlight product defects, production and/or administrative delays. It operates in accordance with documented systems that meet the requirements of ISO9001.
Training courses are externally accredited by recognised bodies.
All staff are aware of the processes operated within the company and are encouraged to provide input to the development and improvement of systems.
The Management of the company establish business objectives which support the implementation of this policy. These objectives are regularly reviewed and revised as necessary with the aim of continual improvement.
Signed: P Simpson
Reviewed: November 2018